First system thoughts

HOME
Got a 16 y.o. Neighbor that wants me 2 help him get his first system...

He wants either 2 12's or 2 15's in a box with an amp prefably im giving him all the wires and head unit so he's good on that stuff but his budget is a lil short about 350 for everything..

Any of you guys know where he can get some quality stuff for that price

let the comments roll

yea you could prolly find a decent used boston g5 10 or 12 and with even just 500rms, he could be bumpin pretty good in a car that small...theyd be great cuz they would sound good and are highly efficient subs so with even a tiny amp it wouldnt sound too bad at all

I have a 10 mtx 9500 that I might part with. THat thing in a CRX would be pretty nasty. I am also looking to sell my 15 mtx 9500. That might just blow that car apart though lol

well you should get him alpine type R's 12" would work for the guy i was just at a stereo comp and i seen a guy with 2 12" alpine typr R's running the bassworx 3000.1D amp and hit 149.4 DB in a honda civic that i think could be a good start for him .........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.