find me some 12inch subs

1rockford1
5,000+ posts

Banned
hey guys i need 4 12inch subs that will b goin in a sealed box. they need to b dual 4 and handle anywhere from 300-600 rms each. im not goin big by anymeans so no big name stuff. im lookin for low level stuff if you have used some of the lower end stuff and think there ok please tell me about them. i **** at doin the whole interent searching thing i been workin so much as of late. i was thinking of geting 4 of these NEW PAIR 1200W HIFONICS HFi12D4 12" Car Subwoofers/Subs - eBay (item 350384712119 end time Sep-11-10 10:32:01 PDT) . as you can tell im not looking to spend alot on the 4 but i would deff come up on the price.

I hear these get pretty loud for a cheap sub. PLSQ12D - Google Product Search
Or pick up 2 sundown SA-8s for the same price.
im doin 4 12s sealed its gona b 2 up to foward i wana have them on the same baffle but im tight on space i might need another battery in the back. oh yea the amp is a audipipe 1500d. if i stay at 2 ohms i should b fine for my electrical. i had a audioque1200d and i had to get a battery when i was at 1 ohm

buy still's re 12's he has for sale they'd be perfect
ok if i can get all four i hope so it would b ran at 1 ohm. if i set the gain on the lower side would it b ok? im thinking if im sending lets say 800 to the subs at 1 ohm would it worse on my electrical or about the same at 2 ohms ? thanks

im doin 4 12s sealed its gona b 2 up to foward i wana have them on the same baffle but im tight on space i might need another battery in the back. oh yea the amp is a audipipe 1500d. if i stay at 2 ohms i should b fine for my electrical. i had a audioque1200d and i had to get a battery when i was at 1 ohm
I was sorta making a joke about the pyle subs. There is a thread about them somewhere claiming they get pretty loud. But why not pick them up and try them I bet they would work. But seriously I would just do 2 SA-8s and be done with it. You know they will get loud.

ok guys i will spend more money for the 4 12s. i dont mind going down to 1 ohm but i wana stay at 2 ohms. keep in mind i wana get some subs that will play low bass notes in a sealed box. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.