find me some 12inch subs

im not lookin to buy crap im just tryin to stay with a budget build . im gona do four 12s off a audiopipe 1500d. i wana run the amp at 2 ohms so i have 950 rms to mess weith. will the re play the lower bass notes in a sealed box with out a issue?

For having almost 8000 posts, you aren't very knowledgeable. Look at the FS os the sub, it will give you an idea of how low they can play, As you know, ported is better for hitting the lows. I am not sure why you don't do 2 decent 12's ported.

For having almost 8000 posts, you aren't very knowledgeable. Look at the FS os the sub, it will give you an idea of how low they can play, As you know, ported is better for hitting the lows. I am not sure why you don't do 2 decent 12's ported.
i know lol, i wana do four 12s sealed i dont wana do ported. i know about the fs but when i look at the info of some of these lower rms subs i dont see the fs. i go check out a 250.00 sub i can get all the info. im not good at finding websites for car audio to b honest. i did a few searches but it allways leaves me at ebay pissed off lol

Do you have any (logical) reasoning for doing 4 12's sealed vs 2 12's ported?
yea i want to try something eles and i dont wana go with kicker subs as far as goin ported. if i was to go with a budget build and try to do 2 12s ported i would need help with a box i dont have the tools nor the time. for the most part i wana do these subs and keep my electrical where it is . 2 RE AUDIO® REx12-D4 12" WOOFER CAR SUBWOOFER RE12 pair - eBay (item 360295649612 end time Sep-29-10 16:11:33 PDT)

for sealed get these:

RWE-302 - MB Quart 12" 1000 Watt Reference Series Subwoofer

I dont understand why you would want to stay at 2ohms??

Also Why you would want 4x 12's other then for saying that you have 4x 12's, that sound like 2x 12's

Personally if you must stay sealed and only have 800watts or so, I would just get 2x 15's. Personally I would get 2x 15's and run at 1ohm.

Budget systems usually are easier with less woofers, so you can buy decent ones. And if you want to get loud, go ported and not sealed

Clearance Corner

Some super cheap 12's here ^^^^ New old-stock. Won't have a ton of x-max but should get loud >35hz off of not much power. I grabbed a couple to replace some drivers in a home cab and they're fair for the price AND they're made in the USA.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/487663-fs-four-4-old-school-boob-cone-re-re-12s.html

^^^^^ link to the RE's though they might be gone.

The older model Lanzar Opti subs look half decent, the ones you linked I'm not so sure....I don't really trust any woofer that tries to add a bunch of chrome and fins to the motor (the exceptions to this are generally obvious)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.