Finally gonna have money soon...need advice please

Participant count
  • Participant list

thedust316
10+ year member

Finally got some debt paid off...now I can start saving for stereo equipment. Right now my plans are to replace my sub with an IDQ10V3.D4 and get some ID CTX65CS. Now my question is are those good choices? And should I keep my sub amp and get a four channel or get rid of it and get a 5ch or higher quality amps? I've been eyeing the JL HD 900/5

- The ID equipment should do nicely.

- I can't tell you whether to keep your current amp or not, because you didn't specify what it is.

- You could buy a 4 channel amp that'll power the components and sub. You'd probably want to pick up the dual 2 ohm version of the sub if you decide to go that route, though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.