FInally getting around to showing a build (PICS)

I would also use different screws and bolts when fastening the Atomic amp so nobody can get it out easy if someone decides to break in.
good call. Only thing is, the way the mounting feet are you only need to remove 2 screws and the other 2 the amp will just slide out from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif.

Its only screwed into the fiber board its mounted on. the screws dont go all the way into the metal.

there is really no good way to mount it unless i drill through the fiber board and deck and bolt it through but that will be a pain. Probably what in going to do though eventually.

101_0585.jpg
test //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

may want to put some grommets on those holes that the speaker wires pass through beside the crossovers.
good call. i think im just going to tape around the wires theres not much movement and none of that will be visible once im finished.

This is one of two boxes. It went smoothly except for a few mishaps. i was rushing because i was having a friend help me and it was getting late.

gorilla glued all joints. counter sunk and predrilled all holes for screws. i may still caulk it anyways.

I think im gonna add bracing between the port wall and the side as well as top to bottom.

I forgot to add a 4 inch radius in the corner too so i need to figure out how to do that now. i have some ideas though, shouldnt be too bad to fix.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.