finally a design... hows it look?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeepintn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok, so i have finally came sat down and sketched out what i am going to build this weekend for my subs. its will have external deminsions of 40" wide x 21" tall x 26" deep, which i calculate to be 10.64 cubic feet internally. after removing the sub displacement(0.1 cubic foot each), leaves me with 10.44 cubic feet internal. i then figured that the diving wall(to chamber off each sub) .75 x 21 x 26, will take an additional .23 cubic foot away, leaving me with 10.21 cubic feet.

the only thing i now need is help with the port, i know this is about the 394857834th post about ports by me, but i really want to understand them. i just would like to know what size port(slot port) i need to tune each side to 33 Hz, and more importantly, how to figure it out.

thanks for everyones patience with me on this.

ok... im really trying here... do these look correct?

my.php

my.php

my.php

if you're wondering about the third one, im subtracing the volume of the internal brace to seperate the box into two chambers

bassbox pro 6... im new to ported boxed, and i hope im doing that right... there are nothign but port geniuses floating around here, i know someone will kindly take a look at the figures and see if they seem right for me, pleeeease, haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.