Filter Settings For Pioneer p8600mp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Arawak420
10+ year member

We Are Creatures Of Love
do i set the high and low pass filters before setting the external amplifiers filter. if so, what is a good medium to set the filters. im runnin whats in my sig.

settings for the high and lows are 50-63-80-100-125-160-200(hz) i listen to reggae, dancehall, some hip-hop, funk/jazz improv.

what about this Time Alignment adjustment between speakers? neccessary or not?

do i do all my adjustemnt on my amps with the stereo adjustments flat except the boost on the subs?

i heard you turn the stereo sub boost all the way up before setting amp gains.

what is your setup? i dunno but looking at your sig you have the infinity reference so shouldn't you have the passive crossovers with those as well? if so then you dont need the HU crossover nor do you need the amps crossovers. just pass everything with the exception of the sub.

time aligment is important to me IMO. if you don't know what time alignment is then Time alignment centers you in your cabin. because you are on the drivers side you are closer to the left side of the car than you are to the right side. so you actually the left speakers arrive to your ears before the right speakers. of course its better to have the music arrive to both of your ears at the same time rather than hitting your left ear first then your right ear. so you want to delay the left speakers so you can have the speakers arrive at your ears at the same time. yea if you have passengers they will just hear the right speaker only, but you know i don't give a f*ck. lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.