Fighting with ford factory DSP, possible junk sub.

You might want to read up on how they work.
i have. its pointless. its for novices who can't do real in depth tuning. im not going to say im a pro but i know i can tune good enough to place. that's the POINT of doing this. its like calming you hit 158 and you didn't design or build it.

FYI man the morels won me over. they are outright LOUD and sound excellent.

i have. its pointless. its for novices who can't do real in depth tuning. im not going to say im a pro but i know i can tune good enough to place. that's the POINT of doing this. its like calming you hit 158 and you didn't design or build it.
FYI man the morels won me over. they are outright LOUD and sound excellent.
It uses a binaural mic that measures your head width. That’s not pointless. If I didn’t already have a few years of Bit one experience I would have never been able to get the me-8 dialed in. If you don’t understand what it wants it won’t turn out well.

It uses a binaural mic that measures your head width. That’s not pointless. If I didn’t already have a few years of Bit one experience I would have never been able to get the me-8 dialed in. If you don’t understand what it wants it won’t turn out well.
so the MS-8 is better because you could get the phase in the left mid correct? humm

so the MS-8 is better because you could get the phase in the left mid correct? humm
No. It better for my case simple because it’s unique input feature overwrites the factory EQ for more then one volume level.

I don’t think you understand the pros of tuning with that kind of mic. It’s the same kind of mic Michael Jackson used to record the thriller album.

No. It better for my case simple because it’s unique input feature overwrites the factory EQ for more then one volume level. I don’t think you understand the pros of tuning with that kind of mic. It’s the same kind of mic Michael Jackson used to record the thriller album.
i think using it is a good starting point. i won't deny that but your ears tell the truth. i'm glad you finally got your system tuned in! still taking drivers to listen to new music?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

try the IDQ ported. i bet you smash that sealed box bro. they aren't a sealed box woofer!!

The best option available is to use ODBLink and ForScan and rid yourself of the factory EQ and crossovers. Trust me.
input signal sampled to output signal using phase correction and adjust motor strength and damping real time buit into the driver and amplifier. end of story. working on getting a patent. no delay or latency willl be audible once the system has bee "tuned" simply run a few samples and BAM

input signal sampled to output signal using phase correction and adjust motor strength and damping real time buit into the driver and amplifier. end of story. working on getting a patent. no delay or latency willl be audible once the system has bee "tuned" simply run a few samples and BAM
Can I also get a couple Mcdoubles with that?

I have Forscan on my laptop and a wired odb switched dongle. I used it to make my fog lights stay on when the high beams are on.

I tried making a line change to what I was told was the way to disable the factory bass rolloff, it made absolutely no difference.

To go back into the computer I would need to flash the car back to stock, Forscan won't recognize the car with the tune. I got the warranty friendly Ford performance calibration kit with the procal programmer, it's slow to flash and after you put the tune back on the car takes a week or more to relearn everything and start performing. I would prefer the Cobb unit but my dealership would not.

I remember reading something about the factory head unit have unclipped output all the way to max volume when in low level mode and a voltage near 4 volts.

I may look into this further when the weather warms up.

I'm happy to see that a proper DSP will work with the factory head unit, I will do some research on the models suggested and pick one that fits my needs.

I am a little disappointed with lc2i after all the hype I heard about how it fixes bass frequencies, to my experience it is a terrific LOC but the accubass is just a dynamic bass booster centered around 50hz.

I have Forscan on my laptop and a wired odb switched dongle. I used it to make my fog lights stay on when the high beams are on.I tried making a line change to what I was told was the way to disable the factory bass rolloff, it made absolutely no difference.

To go back into the computer I would need to flash the car back to stock, Forscan won't recognize the car with the tune. I got the warranty friendly Ford performance calibration kit with the procal programmer, it's slow to flash and after you put the tune back on the car takes a week or more to relearn everything and start performing. I would prefer the Cobb unit but my dealership would not.

I remember reading something about the factory head unit have unclipped output all the way to max volume when in low level mode and a voltage near 4 volts.

I may look into this further when the weather warms up.

I'm happy to see that a proper DSP will work with the factory head unit, I will do some research on the models suggested and pick one that fits my needs.

I am a little disappointed with lc2i after all the hype I heard about how it fixes bass frequencies, to my experience it is a terrific LOC but the accubass is just a dynamic bass booster centered around 50hz.
do the audison or helix. for advanced tuning the arc is BOMB

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.