Fiberglass wall

Participant count
  • Participant list
yea... if your clueless on how to do a wall... pay someone to do it... not the same as building a regular box in anyway at all... but if you want to do it yourself, research through the build logs on here, and try to learn as much as you can

In most cases the fiberglass that covers the wall is just a "trim panel" or sorts.
agreed... if your looking to straight up fiberglass a wall... your talking about a SHIT TON of glass, and even then, you'd have alot of flex issues... mdf or birch is the way to go

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Of course not bro, I'm having my car transported to you for install.. You are the only person I would let touch my car on the planet.. Should be...
No reason you couldn't just glue a ring of plywood up under there then paint it with some bedliner or plasti-dip or similar to keep the elements...
Ok then 11 cubes will be fine. Keep in mind the f/s of those woofers is about 28 hz, so you if you tune really high above that, the woofers can...
What would you recommend using for the roof then ? Should I do just the bpillar or the whole roof ?
If you order directly from taramps in brazil you can get a smart 3k for $259 shipped...

About this thread

2radar

2radar
tallahassee
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mast240