fiber glass users please come in

ur gonna need alot of paint brushes dont get the good 1s and a plastic cup that has ounce mesasurements on it they are like 1 dollar at lowes ...u can get all the stuff at lowes....Remember its 14 drops of hardner for every ounce of fiberglass resin

good point... u can get cheap ass paint brushes for like 57 cents a piece, for an enclosure as big as you are making try to get the 2 -3 inch ones.

ok cool and i hvent thought bout it Prolly paint but may be awhile i just want to see the gains in output i will be about same cubes wth more port area and further back in the car i am really stoked and cant wait to start this

ur gonna need alot of paint brushes dont get the good 1s and a plastic cup that has ounce mesasurements on it they are like 1 dollar at lowes ...u can get all the stuff at lowes....Remember its 14 drops of hardner for every ounce of fiberglass resin
I use about 20, since i work fast plus it cures faster since the cold season has begun

In the summer you can get away w/ 14-15 drops

your going to need that green 3m tape, and aluminum foil. A painting mask wont hurt, stuff smells. First try one ounce then start increasing from there as far as hardner/resin goes. Once you get used to how it reacts im sure you'll be mixing more at a time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.