Fi Q 12 + Sundown SCV-1500d - spider option or not?

Measure your voltage and see what's happening. If it's dropping to the low 12s you need a alternator. If it's dropping to low 13s high 12s a battery should be fine.
Ok thanks for the help. Any idea where to get an affordable amp for my car? 2013 subaru wrx? Also how many amps should I go for if I get one

Yeah that's why I was thinking it would be stupid to get it...
And to the other guy you didn't answer if it could handle 1800w without the spider option anyway but it's fine I don't need to know if you don't want to tell lol

Thanks guys!
I think you made a good choice not getting the extra spiders. It's not really necessary especially if you're going for more SQ. The extra spiders really make the woofer stiff as he11.

Ok thanks for the help. Any idea where to get an affordable amp for my car? 2013 subaru wrx? Also how many amps should I go for if I get one
How much power are you looking to run? There's a 1200w soundqubed amp that's on sale right now for christmas.

Q1-1200D Amplifier

Wait a min, didn't you already choose an amp? That sundown 1500d should be fine. Or you could buy 2 of the 1200w soundqubed amps and strap em together.. but you would definitely need to upgrade alternator for that plus extra batteries.

How much power are you looking to run? There's a 1200w soundqubed amp that's on sale right now for christmas. Q1-1200D Amplifier

Wait a min, didn't you already choose an amp? That sundown 1500d should be fine. Or you could buy 2 of the 1200w soundqubed amps and strap em together.. but you would definitely need to upgrade alternator for that plus extra batteries.
Yeah I'm familiar with AQ or soundqubed now but that amp is back ordered so I changed my mind and decided to upgrade to the sundown amp which I got for $429 brand new which isn't too bad.

I'm hoping this setup will be nice. I am hoping to avoid getting a new alt and battery I hope it works out okay at least till I get to the front stage

Yeah I'm familiar with AQ or soundqubed now but that amp is back ordered so I changed my mind and decided to upgrade to the sundown amp which I got for $429 brand new which isn't too bad.
I'm hoping this setup will be nice. I am hoping to avoid getting a new alt and battery I hope it works out okay at least till I get to the front stage
So did you have to add the extra battery and alt? or was the big 3 enough? looking to get this exact same setup. plus another amp for door speakers though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.