Fi Car audio

Hey has anyone brought any subs from fi car audio in the last month I heard a couple bad reviews about this company and what even makes it worst they have no contact number so you can't call if you have a question about anything or a problem.last thing I heard about the company there is a guy of nick who works for fi takes your money and doesn't ship.I don't want to be a victim.so any input be great

I contacted Nick and he said he no longer works for Fi, so that may be your problem. They've been very helpful to me and their products rock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

As all the replies on SSA said, Nick has never taken money from anyone and not shipped a product. That is a flat out lie. He may be a little harsh, but he is not a thief. Fi was forced to turn off their phone because customers were abusing it and they were not able to get any work done. They have multiple email addresses to contact them with.

The issue is that people cannot seem to see the flashing red letters that clearly state build time.

There is no problem ordering from Fi, the sub will be built to your order, AFTER you order.

Just purchase from their website and email them, the build is slow but worth it and the email back may be slow but eventually u will get one, they are just really busy all the time

Why is the sp4 cheaper than the btl is the btl a better sub
Maybe because the BTL's have a NEO magnet? The BTL and SP4 seem comparable, the SP4 has a 4" voice coil though. It's not necessarily a better sub, just a different one.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Regardless, Fi is a great company

*hugs nuts*

Not sure if I can post this question here about I give it a try

Got Rockford 2500.1bd I was told to get two bl but I was looking in to the btl or sp4 what's best to run with my amp

Not sure if I can post this question here about I give it a try Got Rockford 2500.1bd I was told to get two bl but I was looking in to the btl or sp4 what's best to run with my amp
get 1 of each n put dem in the same box den you b hittin all dem notez fam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.