Fi Car Audio Customer service

Ebrightbass
10+ year member

Columbus
One of the best. All i can say is If anyone knows Nick Morgan then you know a pretty cool dude. He has been helping me threw my minor problem with a fi product. Just goes to show that if you pick a good company to work with, then you have nothing to worry about when something goes wrong they will have your back. So to all the Fi Audio sub owners lets hear what you have to say about their products, and if you think that they should add more products or something of that sort just give a idea on here,and lets post pictures of our fi systems.

i recently purchased a 2010 ssd. they were helpful at first until i got my product then replys stopped . i needed some help and had a few questions but i guess since they had my cash and i had the sub my customer service was over. They lost me as a customer, i sold that ssd and wont run their products. I was going to purchase a pair of bl's but ill take my money elsewhere. The SSD was a nice budget driver tho...........I would rather give my money to dc/aq/dd/sundown because these companys have the best customer service and go the extra mile to help even the smallest customer. Just my experience with FI

i recently purchased a 2010 ssd. they were helpful at first until i got my product then replys stopped . i needed some help and had a few questions but i guess since they had my cash and i had the sub my customer service was over. They lost me as a customer, i sold that ssd and wont run their products. I was going to purchase a pair of bl's but ill take my money elsewhere. The SSD was a nice budget driver tho...........I would rather give my money to dc/aq/dd/sundown because these companys have the best customer service and go the extra mile to help even the smallest customer. Just my experience with FI
What questions did you have? If you were bugging them with enclosure designs and stupid stuff like that I would expect them to stop responding. They have more than enough info posted on the site about that stuff...

What questions did you have? If you were bugging them with enclosure designs and stupid stuff like that I would expect them to stop responding. They have more than enough info posted on the site about that stuff...
Yes one of my un answered questions was about my enclosure i had already built and the sub was lacking and was looking for help. To you that may be a stupid question but not to someone who has purchased your product and was unhappy with the setup. If i was running a dd or a dc rusty or dd would have helped me out till i was happy. I had a problem with a dd sub before and i talked with steve at dd for close to an hour he helped me out made me very happy with them as a company. I have never owned a dc but them guys chris and rusty will help you like your brothers. FI has a nice product but lacks on customer service.

I have emailed them a few times and have never gotten a response. Never have and probably never will own one of their products.

I have emailed them a few times and have never gotten a response. Never have and probably never will own one of their products.
I feel ya bro!! I was going to run there products for the last year or so but they never relied to any of my emails well untill i said **** it i want to try a ssd. When i purchased a sub then they magically reply. Seems like they have a window for replys make a purchase and they reply, when you get your purchase replys are over.

i had a issue with my 15inch ssd sent a few emails got some one on the phone told them the amp i was using and how the gain was down no bass boost and they where pretty cool about what was going on. i was giving some advice that most people dont wana here but they where very nice and straigt to the point. my box was to big and i was sending close to rated power and i need to have a smaller box and i pretty much burnt my coil up by doing this. i was offered a option to get a recone but after listening to me i was told it might b best to just look for a new sub. at that point i asked about a bl and i was told sure and nothing was pushed on me. forgot the guy's name this was about 14 months ago or so.

I wasnt really big on the FI Q I had, especially after sending it back for a recone and comes back to where the SS ripped and no matter what I did it got worse. Ended up selling it off here and he must have had the majic dust as it worked fine for him, I dont know. Havent heard much about it.

So two instances of their build quality left a bad taste in my mouth for the company. I never had a hard time getting a hold of eithe Nick or Scott...I do have a little more patience than most. I think anything after a week is too long to get back to ya. Usually if Scott is busy, Nick will take care of ya, or vice versa...

I honestly just believe I had bad luck in the end over that sub. Never once had issues like that with any sub.

they shipped me the wrong recone i needed a n2 15in dual 1 recone they sent me the saucer recone thwn after telling me tghey sent me the wrong recone and i needed a 15in n2 dual 1 recone they shipped me a 18in d2 n2 recone...sold both my n2s and i now proudly run dc subs rusty is the best

Fi can svck my d!ck. Sent me a faulty recone, emailed them multiple times, never got ANY reply. Had to spend another ~$300 for 2 new recones from a diff company.

TEAM PSI FTMFW

they shipped me the wrong recone i needed a n2 15in dual 1 recone they sent me the saucer recone thwn after telling me tghey sent me the wrong recone and i needed a 15in n2 dual 1 recone they shipped me a 18in d2 n2 recone...sold both my n2s and i now proudly run dc subs rusty is the best
Ninja Resurrection

never had problems with anything from them. Communication or product wise. Their shop is far more advanced than most companies as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Ebrightbass

10+ year member
Ebrightbass
Columbus
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views