Few things I won't be using for stuff I could use

Participant count
  • Participants list

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
Soundstream tra560.2 beast of an amp to run a set of comps or multiples. Some ridiculous .0012 rated distortion. Been told they were under rated but I don't believe this one has ever been powered up. Bought years ago. 140x2@4 I believe is its rated.

Helix hxa600 mkiii 5 channel. Beautiful sounding amp. Great small sq system amp. Download the manual.... A lot of controls. Plexi has seen better days but fully useable.

New Bravox 5.25 components. My last set of these from bravox buy out. Great little music players

Clarion eqs746. NIB

Polk mm840dvc's. Hour most of playtime

Sony cdx gt 620 in

Pioneer eq6500 old school bliss

Old school audio control overdrive

Memphis m3 12. Looks to be painted all black.

2 ARC flatline 12's. Not played since recone. Comes with useable factory drop ins from the recones. They were reconed for use in IB with a lighter cone assembly and slightly stiffer spider. I do remember these modeled pretty well in 1.1 sealed and 1.5 @ 30 hz. I can tell you more if interested. In IB they will either have to have a potentiometer or a bit of eq

I am looking for sundown e 12's or 10's. 4 channel amp. Small 1 ohm mono amp 600 ish watts or anything that catches me eye. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Polks are traded. Arcs are on hold. Have a phoenix gold tantrum 1200.1 4 ohm monster. Also a diamond d6 300.4 I can put on the chopping block

Lookin for a decent sub amp or that 140x2 I have a wtt thread also with comps, batt, amps ect check it out and see if anything you want , I have a set of hertz dieci coax and hertz dieci comps both bought at same time not a min more than 2hrs play time at the very most. Was in wife's murano for a very short time like new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...