Few pics what do you guys think?

skierxx5556
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Heres a few pics of my setup let me know what you guys think... Equipment is in my sig...

000_0779.jpg

000_0777.jpg

000_0778.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Quality equipment, clean install...what more do you want...

And how do you suggest we install amps without wires? Notice how the wires are tie-wrapped together? This is a pretty tidy install. I've seen installs that are 100X worse.

Sweet! Finally....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
So where's the review?
well I have to say that I am extremely happy with everything!! But im at school right now and my car is at home unfortunatly so I cant really write a good review yet, but when I get some time I def will.

so how you like those amps? Do you think you got enough juice on those RX's?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

what do you think of the Rainbow Kickbass?

Oh, and did you blow out pops ear drums on the ride back to Mass?

so what do you think of the acoustical reproduction //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

looks good though.

so how you like those amps? Do you think you got enough juice on those RX's?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
what do you think of the Rainbow Kickbass?

Oh, and did you blow out pops ear drums on the ride back to Mass?
The amps are are AWESOME! by far the best ive ever worked with! The Kickbass is also one of the best speakers ive ever used they produce an amazing amount of midbass I was very impressed/supprised at how much midbass came from these! The RX's are an extremely accurate sub and I am also very impressed with them but I think that I need to turn the gains up a little bit so that i can get a little more bass out of them... We def had this thing cranking on the way home but my dad enjoys loud music and a good stereo just as much as I do thats why he wanted to make the trip with me. Don is also a great guy and I really appreciate how helpful he has been and will def do business with him in the future!

The amps are are AWESOME! by far the best ive ever worked with! The Kickbass is also one of the best speakers ive ever used they produce an amazing amount of midbass I was very impressed/supprised at how much midbass came from these! The RX's are an extremely accurate sub and I am also very impressed with them but I think that I need to turn the gains up a little bit so that i can get a little more bass out of them... We def had this thing cranking on the way home but my dad enjoys loud music and a good stereo just as much as I do thats why he wanted to make the trip with me. Don is also a great guy and I really appreciate how helpful he has been and will def do business with him in the future!
haha...nice I'm regretting seling my Kickbass just for the mere fact that i never gave'm a chance in my front doors. But man they hit those lower midbass freq's with authority, more than any 6.5" I've seen. People sleep on Rainbow.

Good to see you made the trip, dealing with Don and his goodies is def worth the trip.

Take care of your stuff, if the near future allows it get a nice alarm- maybe thow a few bucks towards dampening a little. If I know Don, I guarantee he dampened around the mids on a nice mdfbaffle for you at no cost. He doesn't sell that caliber speaker, nor install it without at least doing that for his customers. Thats whats great about'm as an installer.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

BTW- this may not be a show install, nor needs to be because its quality equiment. It was put in based on your needs. Believe it, that wiring is neatly zip tied across that whole car , no shortcuts-quality wire to boot. I'm sure you saw that..

Yeah im in the process of ordering a ton of deadener, but money is kinda tight right now so its coming slowly but surely... Im probably going to be getting an alarm in the near future as well thats why I left my car at home i was a little nervious about bringing it to school.

Don took the time to make sure the wires were clean and hidden, I asked him to leave a little slack on them so that I could build an amp rack in the future so thats why some of the wires look alittle loose and hanging around...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.