Excessive Amperage Alternators

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigman411
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MA
I just talked to Nathan, he said he can make a 200 amp alternator for $290 shipped. That comes with a 3 month warranty. I have a 00 Mustang GT 4.6L SOHC. I thought he was cheap people said for prices. Motor city was about the same price, but they offer a lifetime warranty? What do I do?

I just talked to Nathan, he said he can make a 200 amp alternator for $290 shipped. That comes with a 3 month warranty. I have a 00 Mustang GT 4.6L SOHC. I thought he was cheap people said for prices. Motor city was about the same price, but they offer a lifetime warranty? What do I do?
It's hard to beat the lifetime warranty. But that's your call.

Ordered an alternator from Excessive Amperage and had to send it back 4 times. Go with the lifetime warranty, it's well worth the additional expense.

ive never had a problem with my alternator from excessive...fit great, runs great. Just install it correctly and it will work. but ive also heard good things about motor city reman so keep reading reviews and go with what sounds best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.