SOLD Feeler: 2 12" RL-Ps and Hifonics Zeus XX-1600

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ctminime
10+ year member

1/2 Team SubHertz
well im looking for more SPL than i used to.... and i want to upgrade subs... maybe.... anyway since i have to list a price i would say 480 shipped for both RL-ps and 300 shipped for the Zues.... im more looking for trades.. i would let the Rlps go for a single SI MAG and the Zeus for.... um somthing.... like i said before this is only a feeler and wont act on offers for sure just lemme see what u got....

ill keep that in mind.... but at the same time it would take alot (like a MAG) to pry these RL-ps from my cold dead fingers cuz i love them so..... but im becoming a ridiculous bass head and need more output for comps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.