Feedback on my soon-to-be setup!

Cart9739
10+ year member

Hello community! this is my first post, and I thought i'd share with you all my setup that will be installed tomorrow! (yay!) It'll be put in my 2003 Ford Taurus, and consists of:

- 2 Alpine - Type-E 10" Single-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofers (Peak power: 750 watts, 250 Watt RMS, they will be put into a sealed enclosure)

- 1 KENWOOD KAC-7204 1000W 2-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER

-2 pairs of Infinity Kappa 682.9cf Car speakers (for front and rear seats) - 100 Watt RMS, 300W peak

- A Pioneer DEH-P5100UB CD deck

Any feedback is welcome! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

hopefully you get a installer that really knows what they are doing. You never know with best buy they can be great or be horrible. But it should be decent. Alpine makes quality stuff and type Es may not be the loudest subs but they usually sound pretty clean if the installer tunes them right.

the guy who made the installation appointment made sure to do it on a day where (he said) that his best installer was going to be doing it for me, so i'm pretty sure that the guy should do a good job with putting it all in.

you should be fine then. Best Buy gets kind of knocked around on here but i'm friends with a couple of guys who install there and I know the kind of work they do but if you get the guy who runs the bay good luck lol

the guy who made the installation appointment made sure to do it on a day where (he said) that his best installer was going to be doing it for me, so i'm pretty sure that the guy should do a good job with putting it all in.
my worst is usally there best. let just put it that way. depends on the installer and if he like what he does or its just another sorce of income and better then working a burger king

going back to your post, what WAS your first setup? can you remembe? and how was the sound? kickin' i'd hope //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.