Fedex FTMFL

From the picture it looks like there was nothing around the sub for support and probably cause it to shift around until it cracked those dowels. Those bubble wrap wasnt enough, there is still gap that needed to be fill with some peanut foams. IMO fedex play a part but good packaging could have avoid it. I hope you can get a claim out of this.

From the picture it looks like there was nothing around the sub for support and probably cause it to shift around until it cracked those dowels. Those bubble wrap wasnt enough, there is still gap that needed to be fill with some peanut foams. IMO fedex play a part but good packaging could have avoid it. I hope you can get a claim out of this.
the thing is it's not in the original crate RE ships them out in which is very odd....

the box i got mine in was actually a good package imo. The one pictured here was way bad considering the wieght of the sub. as said before peanuts arent a problem when you wrap the sub in a hefty bag first. hopefully you get a claim, but im pretty sure they are going to say it wasnt sufficiently packed when they ask for the packing

I think its time for revenge buddys... lets get a big crate and fill it up with lead bricks then send it to a random address halfway across the country

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lslugz

10+ year member
MexiCAN
lslugz
Northern VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date