Fedex FTMFL

Man, that driver was a ****ing sissy ass! Ground ships up to 150 pounds, sometimes heavier. You have to be able to easily lift 50 pounds to work there, and I'm sure the drivers have to do the same strength tests that package handlers do. Anyways, if you ever get a chance to take a walk around a FedEx Ground facility during a sort, you will understand why things like that happen to packages. My advice, never ship anything valuable through Ground. Stick to stuff that won't easily break. Like bolts and boxes of paper and clothes... etc. And whatever it is, make sure its packaged ass tight!

Omg, seriously though, if that driver was having trouble with that package, he should be fired. Thats lame. You would figure since the drivers make about 5 to 7 times as much as the package handlers, that they would take some pride in their work, but most of them don't give a flying ****. ******* drivers.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

EDIT: Find out if that driver owns the route he does, or if he is employed by somone. Contact his boss. Contact the terminal manager. He should not be working there if he is dropping stuff cause he is too much of a sissy to hold it like a real man. Where did this happen? What zip code? I'll see if there is anything I can do to get this ******* delt with.

the fedex drivers here have dollys attatched to the back walls of their trucks
lol same here, whats sad is they throw boxes like they are in some **** hurry, but you can catch 5 trucks hanging out at the local dennys from 12-3 every day.

lol same here, whats sad is they throw boxes like they are in some **** hurry, but you can catch 5 trucks hanging out at the local dennys from 12-3 every day.
i work at fedex and know the drivers, and a lot of them are really cool, but they do have a time they have to make. its their choice what they do in that time but the ones i know well dont do that and care for the packages they deliver. most people that get deliveries often tip the drivers around here

i work at fedex and know the drivers, and a lot of them are really cool, but they do have a time they have to make. its their choice what they do in that time but the ones i know well dont do that and care for the packages they deliver. most people that get deliveries often tip the drivers around here
thats well and dandy but i said UPS

Ive had great luck with fedex

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lslugz

10+ year member
MexiCAN
lslugz
Northern VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date