Fedex FTMFL

take it from someone who has worked for ups,dhl and airborn express.... I also ahave a friend who works for fed ex.... ups is the way to go.... they are vary strict on how packages are handeled... dont ever ship via dhl though... we used to play football with the packages and the managment would play with us.... but the guy obviously put some time into building the package and intended for it to be in great shape when it got there... and by all menas the way it was packed should of been fine... fed ex uses crates and forklifts alot and you dont have to be vary qualified to use them.... one missjudgment and boom the fork goes into a heavy box thats always at the bottom... no matter what you have protecting it that package is ****ed.... by the way that thing arived its fedex's fault... not the shippers lay off the dood a bit...

Yea, got his name and told him i was going to call fedex on him, all he could say was sorry it was heavy.
that ***** man...poor dhl guy backed right up to my carport and carried it up my porch...i met him up halfway obviously cuz he was straining lol

Wrap it up real good and go to town with expanding foam in a wooden crate, but not too much where it breaks something.
would work but could potentially become very messy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll stick with properly built wooden crates and lots of foam padding. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

holy batman.. fedex is shipping my rl-p's as we speak. that ***** lslugz.. hope you get your revenge/reimbursement.

would work but could potentially become very messy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It works pretty good actually , wrap the sub up in a couple glad bags . Make sure all opening in the bags are taped shut . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that's true, revenge/reimbursement by RE.

edit: that wooden crate thing does work. my company had these robots shipped to us and they were very oddly shaped many parts sticking out. properly foamed in the crate, they arrived in mint condition.

take it from someone who has worked for ups,dhl and airborn express.... I also ahave a friend who works for fed ex.... ups is the way to go.... they are vary strict on how packages are handeled... dont ever ship via dhl though... we used to play football with the packages and the managment would play with us.... but the guy obviously put some time into building the package and intended for it to be in great shape when it got there... and by all menas the way it was packed should of been fine... fed ex uses crates and forklifts alot and you dont have to be vary qualified to use them.... one missjudgment and boom the fork goes into a heavy box thats always at the bottom... no matter what you have protecting it that package is ****ed.... by the way that thing arived its fedex's fault... not the shippers lay off the dood a bit...
bullslip

you've never worked for ups...i'd never ship stuff through them

I know what i had to do to get those packages in those feeders...i'd hate to guess how much stuff i've broken

It works pretty good actually , wrap the sub up in a couple glad bags . Make sure all opening in the bags are taped shut . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I may try it one day on a cheapie...but how much is a can or two of great stuff compared to some scrap wood and some spare screws?

I've yet to see a properly crated sub destroyed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lslugz

10+ year member
MexiCAN
lslugz
Northern VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date