Fedex FTMFL

Its 100% fdex fault. Im giving them one more chance with my products I ship to customers. I ship everything packed xtra well, andit last through UPS to me, but when fedex gets it, they know how to fuk $hit up. Always declare value $100more for dealing with their $hit. I went postal on them to get my $hit fixed hehe.

I didnt read all the bashing of Fedex, but it looks to me that the shipper didnt package it as well as he should have. Dowl rods are a good idea, but I also would have made a better crate for it.

No, it isnt. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I personally prefer UPS but I wouldnt trust a **** one of them with out some serious packageing.

Even if I have to pay a few extra bucks for an extra pound or two and some extra space it is more than worth it.

Its 100% fdex fault. Im giving them one more chance with my products I ship to customers. I ship everything packed xtra well, andit last through UPS to me, but when fedex gets it, they know how to fuk $hit up. Always declare value $100more for dealing with their $hit. I went postal on them to get my $hit fixed hehe.
no it isnt...the crate it was shipped out in was not built well enough for a sub that weighs 70 pounds....look at the duct tape...come on that was far from properly well built and even if fedex decided to play kickball with it would be in much better shape with the original crate it came in...those doweles ims ure were the cause of the holes in the surround.

No matter how we pack our subs we always double box. Double boxing is a very simple thing you can do to provide alot more protection.

what about the hole that was in the box, and taped up?

no one mentioned that, and i blame the shipping company. if it wasnt packaged correctly, they should have refused it.

as long as there was insurance, all should be well.

I personally prefer UPS but I wouldnt trust a **** one of them with out some serious packageing.
Thats for d@mn sure. It seems like its a lose/lose situation with shipping companies. Either way they're gonna beat the **** out of your box, so it better be able to take a beating.

no one mentioned that, and i blame the shipping company. if it wasnt packaged correctly, they should have refused it.

Fedex isnt there to protect bad packing.

Shippers fault.

Basically i wont ship it out if i dont feel 100% confident that i can drop it from waist high and it be reletively unscathed.

That was most likely done during shipping then taped up. I once had a MT18 come in frome RE that was partly sticking through the box with tape over the hole and the sub. Ahter opening up the box we noticed part of the crate was missing. Apparantly the sub broke through the crate and box. Fedex threw away teh broken part of the crate, shoved the sub back in and taped the box back up and put tape over the hole, then they delivered the f5ucker to me.

i have read the whole post and find that it may not be a 100 percent one way or the other. i work for fedex ground in memphis. NOBODY that is a package handler was to be a package handler. i don't care if you are fedex,dhl,ups, i work qualtiy assurance which means if a box bust open tape it up.

some boxes are small and get crushed, it happends, but a box that size should not have 3/4 dowels, hell the old xxx had 2x4's for a reason! i have had boxes from both company some fine and some messed up.

i agree double boxing and a lot of inner packing can help alot, not soft **** on a 70 lb sub, i mean like 10 page thick newspaper.

the amout of packages i see a day. you are forced to work as fast as possible, no box recieves special attention cause it is heavy point blank a kick is not gonna prove a boxes strength, if it gets loaded on the bottom, everytime that trunk hits a bump that is a kick, so think about 300+ miles of that.

MAKE IT BULLET PROOF, it limits the possibilty of damage, not eliminates

i have read the whole post and find that it may not be a 100 percent one way or the other. i work for fedex ground in memphis. NOBODY that is a package handler was to be a package handler. i don't care if you are fedex,dhl,ups, i work qualtiy assurance which means if a box bust open tape it up.
some boxes are small and get crushed, it happends, but a box that size should not have 3/4 dowels, hell the old xxx had 2x4's for a reason! i have had boxes from both company some fine and some messed up.

i agree double boxing and a lot of inner packing can help alot, not soft **** on a 70 lb sub, i mean like 10 page thick newspaper.

the amout of packages i see a day. you are forced to work as fast as possible, no box recieves special attention cause it is heavy point blank a kick is not gonna prove a boxes strength, if it gets loaded on the bottom, everytime that trunk hits a bump that is a kick, so think about 300+ miles of that.

MAKE IT BULLET PROOF, it limits the possibilty of damage, not eliminates
Or 10 layre thick card board.

also...

Entirely the shippers fault. End of disscussion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lslugz

10+ year member
MexiCAN
lslugz
Northern VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date