fbody custom fiberglass needed

the cult

I'm in need of someone who can design/ co-design a fiberglass enclosure for 2 RE subs, proper tuning and show quality design are my #1 concern. I just cant find a shop (in my area) that I trust to do both. I've been out of the hobby for a number of years and lost touch with my previous box builder. I'm new to this forum and would apprieciate any help. oh yeah, im in the chicago area, names of any reputable shops might help too. thanks

Go to the Tweeter in Downers the installer there is awesome with fiberglass and custom installs. He has had a few of his installs featured in some magazines.

Does anyone know if this installer still works for the Tweeter in Downers? Also, has anyone ever had a custom tweeter pod built (mine would go into the sails on a '99 Civic)? Any idea on how much that would cost?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.