Factory Interface Tech mumbo jumbo

Participant count
  • Participant list

cotjones
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New Mito-01 Interface for the whip. Needs some cleanup!

20100109182421.jpg

what does it do lol?
In the eclipse, The Factory Multi-Channel Amp uses a digital signal from the HU to turn on, and there is a display at the top of the dash also controlled by the factory HU.

This interface turns on the factory amp, Corrects the Dash display to work with after-market HU's, retains the accessory power and steering wheel controls, and allows you to adjust the amp input gains to match the factory amp output with the Head unit. (since the Factory amp does not have any gain adjustment capability.)

Its pretty cool, I'll have more pics once I can install it.

Get this, Pioneer packaged the wrong harness with the HU from factory, so now I have to wait for them to send me the right one before i can finish the install!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif:verymad://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif:verymad:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.