Factory Head Unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

tlh1005

I have an Infiniti SUV with their premium Bose package and am getting an install with NEW Boston Acoustics and an amp and sub I already own... I would liek to know some opinions on the quality of sound one can get using the factory head unit. A local shop that I always use tells me they will have the vehivle sounding great, but another reputable source informed me that getting good sound from the factory unit is rare, now I am having reservations about it. I wanted some other opinions or to hear about other's experiences when trying this type of install.

Thanks,

Troy Harris

when i got my truck, i was looking at this same issue. i was told that no matter what, after market is always better, but if you put in eq's and x-overs it could still sound **** good. It just takes a little work and some money. I decided to go stock head unit, just because I wanted that incognito look.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.