Facing the subs in a zx3

diminishedpower
10+ year member

I Like Chicken
Iowa
im puting in some subs for my friedn who owns a ford focus zx3(its a hatchback) what would be best way to face it/ should it be facing straight o angled up, so should i have the subs facing the back hatchdoot or faciing towards the driver/passangers. and if its and angled box wouldnt it have a greater chance of blowing the window out of the hatchback if it was faced towards it? thnx, a lot, id appreciate if some ppl would gibe me there opinion, becasue i need to buy the box(have i mentions i just feel like buying a prefab) thnx

from what i have been doing with various vehicles, i find it that facing up towards the roof is the best sounding for and open cabin car such as a hatchback. but hey, never hurts to experiment.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.