Not open for further replies.

massiveaudiocw
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Upstate NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, very good condition. Comes with the original box and manual. Works great, was only used about 3 months. Cosmetic I would rate a 9 out of 10.

Price:

$150

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Plus shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

100_2779.jpg

Not rated at .5ohm but can they be ran at that yes.. A solid 1200+@1ohm for 150 bucks is a steal...
agreed 100%. Was going to get a hifonics 1200.1 for 170. actually found a thread on here comparing these 2 and it appears this amp kills that amp by far. Im definitely interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...