F/S Old School Active Crossover BNIB

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Item(s) for Sale:

Pyramid CR70 Electronic Crossover

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is an old school Pyramid CR70 2/3 way electronic crossover...with full night illumination...one neat thing about this crossover is the level controls have detents to precisely tune this...This was from Pyramids higher end line back in the day when they had amps made by PPI

Price:

I paid $99.99+tax from Coast to Coast back in the day....I'm looking for $70.00 shipped CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE FREE FREE in CONUS

Item Pictures:

zxzdei004.jpg

zxzdei005.jpg

what kind of inputs/ outputs are on the back?

1 set input and low/mid/high outs?

and SQ wise its top notch?

mucho interested

Last edited by a moderator:
It has one set of inputs and 3 sets of outputs...but can be ran two way or 3 way...I like it because it can be dash mounted giving you access to your level controls...the detents in the levels give you a more precise tuning...most are just varible so you can't get to the exact spot twice...like most gains on an amp...only quality pieces use the better tuning pots

Just installed this. Using it as a loc and xover off my stock headunit and an old *** BLAUPUNKT GTA2 Special MKII on 4 6w4p's and no tweets atm, lol. Definitely sounds better than the Scosche Wally World loc I took out, allowed me to bump up the gain a lil on the amp. Only problem is now I have engine whine and I have NEVER had engine whine in this car. Jumped the + and - for it right off the amp terminals, so going to try a dedicated ground and see if that helps. May end up grounding the RCA's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.