SOLD f/s,f/t KAC-X520,looking for a JL 300/4

Participant count
  • Participant list
i will say this before the other people on the board do.... low post count and no refs.... good luck
low post count! nothing i can do about it!! no refs!! nothing i can do about it ether.

but if any one is seriously interested contact me via pm. I'm a US Army soldier. ill give you my home phone number and will talk and for references ill give you my units phone number and they can inform you of what type of person i am. i also have an eBay sellers account we can do business through that.

i visit this site the most. http://www.carstereo.com/forum/profile.cfm?userid=19919

same user name and there is even a pic of me.

later.

how much are you looking to get? that would be a nice amp for my atlas 15", how long have you had it?

i payed some where around $415.00 from a local shop. I'm not looking to get nowhere near that much.

i had this amp since christmas of 2003- it sat in a closet since the day i bought it till. January 20, 05, because i got deployed to Iraq a month after i got it and didn't get back till. January 10,05 so its like new old stock i guess, lol. used it for about 5 month and stored it, because a friend of mine sold me a broken 500/1 for $85.00.hehe i re-solder the RCA input jack leg to the PC board and it works fine so I'm using it now.

so the kenwood have seen very little action. it looks and sounds like it should.

so make an offer and ill let you know. I'm open for trades.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.