SOLD F/S: 2 Week Old AudioQue 3500d, Plus dual 1/0 Input/Output Blocks $500 Shipped!

dsmdan
10+ year member

Certified Bass Junkie
I need to sell my AQ3500. It was ordered brand new less than one month ago and has been installed in my truck for under 2 weeks. I paid for overnight shipping from DJ when I bought it and now I need to sell it only b/c I need a bigger amp, it cost me $648 including overnight shipping lol.

Its as new can be for being used, has absolutely zero scratches or marks on it. Perfect condition. Will come with everything that it came with. Manual, QC certificate, bass knob, original boxes, etc.

I will also include a set of custom CNC'd aluminum dual 1/0 input and output blocks that I had made less than month ago from toolmaker on caco. These looks awesome and allow you to run 2 runs of 1/0 for the power and grounds if you're the overkill type of person like myself.

$500 shipped and I can get it out asap.

Thanks, Dan.

a-2.jpg

b-2.jpg

d-2.jpg

f.jpg

e-1.jpg

c-2.jpg

BACK UP FOR SALE !!!

Last buyer flaked out b/c I didn't respond to a PM for 2 hours so bear with me if you don't get a reply within 10 seconds lol. But I'm online many times in the day and usually a good part of the night. And even moreso now b/c I had a knee injury and they gave me 3 weeks off of work.

$500 shipped with the cnc'd dual 1/0 amp input blocks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.