SOLD F/S: 2 RE SE 12" D4, Sundown SAZ1500D, Soundstream T4 & Ascendant Audio Atlas Motors

fbi90909
5,000+ posts

Panty Thief
Key West, FL
Well and just when i though i was going to downgrade my system i ended up changing my mind at the last second. so, to make money for the sub that i need in due time, i am putting up for sale a few things.

ALL PRICES ARE FIRM. I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY TRADES OTHER THAN A 15" AUDIOPULSE LMS-ULTRA, OR NAKED PICTURES OF YOUR 13YR OLD SISTER SPREADING EAGLE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EITHER, THEN DO NOT OFFER.

FIRST UP!

2 BNIB RE Audio SE 12's D4. these subs have never seen power. 1 sub has seen the light of day for less than 5 minutes when the shipment arrived but was put back into the box after i took pics. subs will not be sold individually!

Price: $280.oo + 1/2 Shipping!

100_2058.jpg

100_2058.jpg

NEXT is my second Sundown Audio SAZ1500D. this amp is in great cosmetic condition other than the few scratches on the mounting sides and a chipped speaker terminal screw. the screw head broke in half when i was tightening it down. that is the only problem with the amp. mechanically this thing is 100%, never popped fuses or ever gone into protect.

it may be possible to obtain a new speaker terminal screw from jacob, but if you use the amp on 1 speaker then you can bypass the use of using that section and use the other section of the speaker terminal.

Amp will come in original box, i need to verify if the SAZ3000D remote is the same as the 1500D remote, if it is then you will receive the remote knob and cord, if they are different then they will not come in the packaging.

Price: $325.oo + 1/2 Shipping

100_2060.jpg

100_2062.jpg

NEXT is a Soundstream T4 - 15 motor for a 15"speaker setup. the motor was purchased long long ago in hopes of reconing and toying around with it but i ended up leaving it under my bed. the motor takes a 3" voice coil and can be acquired by most custom sub companies that we all know around here on the internet. Motor comes with rubber Soundstream boot.

Price: SOLD!

100_2065.jpg

100_2066.jpg

NEXT is an Ascendant Audio Atlas XBL^2 Motor. the sub was purchased 2 years ago for $75 as a working 15", i gave it to a friend and set it up in his car, he blew it the next day after he changed the amp settings i had left it with as he turned it up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif.

if you know about this motor then you know the sound quality of this speaker. the motor takes a 2.5" coil and can be reconed by most of custom sub companies we all know about around here on the internet.

Price: $25.oo + half shipping.

100_2069.jpg

100_2067.jpg

COMBO DEAL - 2 RE SE SUBS + SAZ1500D = $575.oo + 1/2 SHIPPING

PAYPAL ONLY

I SHIP FAST UPON PAYMENT. YOU PAY BY 4:30pm est I WILL SHIP SAME DAY, PAY AFTER 4:30pm est I WILL SHIP NEXT DAY.

I PREFER TO SHIP WITH UPS FOR TRACKING AND HANDLING PURPOSES. I WILL SHIP WITH OTHER COMPANIES IF REQUESTED.

MY ZIP CODE IS 33040 IF YOU WANT TO LOOK UP A PRICE QUOTE IF I'M NOT AVAILABLE.

ALL PRICES ARE FIRM, ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY TRADES OTHER THAN A 15" AUDIOPULSE LMS-ULTRA, OR NAKED PICTURES OF YOUR 13YR OLD SISTER SPREADING EAGLE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EITHER, THEN DO NOT OFFER.

I AM A 100% POSITIVE BUYER/SELLER/TRADER ON THE FORUM, I HAVE SOLD NUMEROUS EXPENSIVE ITEMS. I SHIP PROPERLY!

FOR FEEDBACK http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5198571

GOOD LUCK

POST DUMPERS BEWARE, THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING, I'LL PM YOU LATER.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.