SOLD F/S 15 inch 88150 Eclipse Sub

probese

I have had this sub for about 2 monthes now and it has performed much better than any other sub ive had, but im tired of bass, yess it's sad.. But anyway, i need to get rid of this now so make me some offers. I live in Florida and will probaly ship it USPS so you get it quick.

500WATT RMS, 1000WATT MAX. If you have picked up this sub or know anything about them you know the rms is much higher than that. I ran 300rms to it and it hardly moved the sub but was still very loud.

MAKE OFFERS!!

Bump, also this sub is DVC, Dual 4 ohm,which you probably already know. I really dont know whut to ask for this, so i am open to suggestions. But im not sure of how this sub does on the market. I know ive seen them for $350-$400 new, but im not expecting anyhting like that. Just make some offers because i am looking to get rid of it soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.