F-150 Raptor enclosure

As long as the design works yes. My designs are to be purchased if that is something you are interested in investing in. If the design proves to be applicable, I can get you the prints for it, but if we find that it may not suit your needs or may have too many constraints, we can find another driver to use. either way, a design can be finished one way or another for any vehicle with the right materials and knowledge. Shoot me an email at mobileenclosures@gmail and I can talk to you about your options.

I bet there really isn't too much space under there. I agree with Moble, don't limit yourself. But then again this is a brand new truck so getting invasive with a box wouldn't be what most people would do.

Lol, somebody is dumb as hell and wishes they had the skill to maintain an older vehicle eh?

79ford.jpg
they have rednecks in NC?

I would take an F150 raptor over that lifted hunk of metal any and every day of the week.

As long as the design works yes. My designs are to be purchased if that is something you are interested in investing in. If the design proves to be applicable, I can get you the prints for it, but if we find that it may not suit your needs or may have too many constraints, we can find another driver to use. either way, a design can be finished one way or another for any vehicle with the right materials and knowledge. Shoot me an email at mobileenclosures@gmail and I can talk to you about your options.
I will be in touch. The only thing that ***** is, I can't do any measuring before I get the truck. I was wanting to get a box built before the truck came in. . .

I will be in touch. The only thing that ***** is, I can't do any measuring before I get the truck. I was wanting to get a box built before the truck came in. . .
understandable. What you could possibly do is, but I would less recommended it than waiting, google some companies that may sell prefabs for it in that space and go by the exterior measurements there and tailor the response and such to your liking and specifics. Just an option

You say that like its a bad truck? They are setup to go run in the baja straight off the factory floor. They are actually one of the best trucks on the market next to the Dodge power wagon. I own a 2011 Dodge Power Wagon and have test driven the Raptor, very nice truck. But I like my winch.
funny how they say that but ive read about lots of frames being bent/twisted. havent read much into it cuz i could care less but funny none the less.

understandable. What you could possibly do is, but I would less recommended it than waiting, google some companies that may sell prefabs for it in that space and go by the exterior measurements there and tailor the response and such to your liking and specifics. Just an option
Thats what I would do since Im am almost 100% positive its the same for the regular models...

funny how they say that but ive read about lots of frames being bent/twisted. havent read much into it cuz i could care less but funny none the less.
Yep 10 out of 14 initial test trucks... Engineer said they where driven too fast

I wonder how come I couldn't think of that. Thanks man, that's a good start.

Yeah you can't really predict operator error. There were 4 total issues throughout all of the Raptors sold in 10, 11 and 12 until a Nevada run where 10 people had bent frames. The video of their run shows them hitting rough parts of a trail going 80-100 mph.

It was basically operator error.

Hey man I have a 2009 f150 screw. Ya there is no room under the seat. I have a single Treo ssi 10 and I'm getting a ported box. The way I designed my box was where it will start under the seat and extend to the center console. It takes away from someone in the middle seat but I never ride 5 deep anyways. Also, I take my dog everywhere so and under the box seat wouldn't have worked with him. Ill share some of my quick little sketches if you want

i just bought a 2012 F150 FX2 supercrew - fully loaded 45k - factory Nav and sub, i plan on casting a fiberglass mold of factory sub box, then modifying it to hold a JL 13" TW5, if it works well, then i will mold that and make a production box, should bolt into factory location, look stock, and i will sell them thru ebay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.