external crossovers

Assuming these are for components in the doors -

1st choice - If they will fit in the doors (behind the door panels).

2nd - under the passenger seat.

these are big ones though and adjustable too. so i'll stay away from putting inside the doors. maybe ill put em under the seat or in the kick panels or something. thanks.

that was my original plan just wasnt sure if that was ok. ill install the amp in the trunk, with the x-overs close by. thnx.

btw, i would do it on the door panel but afraid that some would-be theif might look into my windows and decide that this car has some good **** to steal. or **** yeah having it right in the door would be **** convenient!

Thats kool. I was gona put mine in my trunk as well but i ended up putting them under the seats to the side. Because the speakers came with the wires and it had wires to wire it with the Xover close the speaker/tweeter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.