a/d/s

I had 346is but bought new panels for my 1997 AudiA4 doors since the 6 1/2s just didn't seem to work out. I'm going back to 5 1/4s and right now just have the a/d/s 235ims in the front. They were in the rear and will be going back there. I'm considering the 345ims for the front. I have previously posted other threads explaining my problem(s) in more detail. (wires, distortion) maybe you have something you could suggest. Thanks for your reply to this post.

Also another thought,

Find out from others about the customer service track record of the manufacturer and or retailer you're buying from.

I say this because i have a set of Crystal Components and i fried a crossover.

The folks at Crystal have been nothing but a nuisance--no help whatsoever, they've lied to me and try to defer my questions to retailers who, when questioned, say that Crystal should be able to handle those types of issues--which they cant and wont.

Just a though-- learn who has good customer relations should you have a problem for any reason.

Dont know about A/D/S but try infinity, polk momo, rainbow, adire, any top name brands. But for cheap try the infinity kappa or kappa perfect, a little bright but when you add the road noise and all it equals out.

don't have any a/d/s experience but they are a product of directed audio, same co. that makes Orion, PPI, Vipor, and more so I would assume they are pimp ****

I installed A/D/S in our old show car at SSS, the 3ways blew away the MB Quarts and were a little better than the Rainbows we tried and the A/D/S were less money, great build quailty, very clean product, if you are running them, dont switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mv240z

10+ year member
mv240z
GIG HARBOR, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from