Extended Cab Enclosures

Participant count
  • Participant list
Trying to gather some ideas for when I build my new box. Post some pics of your extended cab enclosures! Sorry if this is the wrong section for this thread.
I dont have any ext cab pics but you can check my pics in my photo album give you some ideas

system.jpg

system2.jpg

I can't decide how I want it... I'm wanting sub up and port to the side but then that just shows off my sub to potential thieves... Maybe sub forward and port to the side?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You could fit 2 SVC Dayton HO 10's ported behind that seat no problem.. You would need a amp that puts out power at 2 ohms.. If you had bucket...
Ok so I started my install . I am doing it in stages so I am not without music for a week or two . I started by building and mounting the Amp...
You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...
Try crutchfield.com and use the application that gives you replacement options for system components. I ripped out the entire system in my Mustang...

About this thread

rangerboy101

10+ year member
Dr. Subwoofer
rangerboy101
Winchester, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date