Expensive car speakers never sent, and no refund on http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com

Hi eveybody,

Just a word to tell people NOT to buy ANY goods from Car Audio Video - Car Subwoofers - Car Speakers and Amplifiers.

I bought a pair of car speakers (250$), never received them, and I have been struggling for 10 months (!) to get my money back. I have spoken to them many times, sent 20 mails, etc...

Nothing to do. They decided to keep my money with NO REFUND. It is ILLEGAL and not a way to treat customers. Any body knows a consumer association that I could contact, please ? Many thanks. Mr Chevreuil //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

agree with the bbb. if you paid thru credit card file a claim with them ,fraud. almost all credit cards have ins and you just pay $50 tops and they will take off ur account.

Man you almost deserved it, there are pages of similar incidents from that site on every search engine. I really dont know how their still in business

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.