Excelene 1/0 Welding Cable

F4ck it let's all push quality wire and equipment on everybody!!

Next guy who wants a small system with shallow subs, tell him f4ck you and buy some DD or sundown zv5's!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

aluminum doesn't oxidize
Yea aluminum does, I see it all the time. Google it. Aluminum rims on cars get oxidation on them all the time.. the hatch on my tahoe is aluminum and it started to oxides around the key hole,

5VJmO6j.jpg

thats from spraying **** on aluminum that isn't designed for it. when aluminum is cooled a layer forms over the aluminum. that layer is much like a clear coat on a paint job once you dissolve it the alum will corrode. if you do it right it will not oxidize. you just don't know HOW.

Copper is essentially immune to corrosion. It behaves like a noble metal in most underground environments because of the naturally protective film that forms on the metal's surface. If this film, which often consists of reddish-brown cuprous oxide (Cu 20), is destroyed and cannot be repaired, copper will corrode.

copper oxidizes

aluminum corrodes. KMSL

That's wire looks like crap^ thick jacket and not a lot of wire. Even says it's not up to American standards. Cheap wire. And it's CCA. Fvcking noobs
I got my 2/0 EB welding wire for like $1.62 a foot and free shipping if u buy enough. Can't beat it
like i said i know it ain't as good but for $35 it would work fine for anyone running 1k or less (like me) i have 13 yr old 4ga wire i assure u it was the cheapest thing the shop owner i worked for could buy and it still showing 14.6v at amp.. and it's better than what comes in most $40 amp kits all the need is rca and fuse..

like i said i know it ain't as good but for $35 it would work fine for anyone running 1k or less (like me) i have 13 yr old 4ga wire i assure u it was the cheapest thing the shop owner i worked for could buy and it still showing 14.6v at amp.. and it's better than what comes in most $40 amp kits all the need is rca and fuse..
Don't get discouraged homie, I see you are proud of your system, but everyone on this site is all about what's better.
In the end not everyone needs better to be honest, everyone has different situation which even the low end equipment work best.

Next guy who wants a small system with shallow subs, tell him f4ck you and buy some DD or sundown zv5's!

Well, partially true. Some new person ends up spending 100's on a new amp and cheaps out on buying wire for it.

Yes aluminum can get corrosion/corroded....if it gets water on it, has to be wiped off right away. It's basically it's worst enemy, just like steel can rust if around water, breaks down the hardness and can cause weakness. I work with aluminum every day at work and it has to be kept in a safe dry area, away from any water and moisture. It's certified material for airplane parts.

They do here... I first came here asking about a problem with an amplifier and was told all my **** was junk and blah blah blah... LMAO so I when with some stuff people pointed out $670 for 2 subs and an amp. But they failed to mention all the Batteries, connectors, tools, wire, wood, box design, etc would end up costing almost another another grand. Lol at least I'll have a killer system in the end. Maybe even a 150dB+ I'm hoping but that may take another amp to achieve... Still very sound advice if you listen to the right people

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.