How do i connect multiple speakers together

Participant count
  • Participant list

geolad

So i just got a subwoofer (with a built in amp) "Rockville RWS12ca" and i also have "samsung mx-j630" both i have plugged into the wall seperately. The rockville sub is powered by a 16.5 amp 12v power supply where as the samsung speakers plug into that base reciever/amp/powersupply unit that then plugs into the wall. I would like to have a song play through both the samsungs and the sub but i dont know what my best option would be. What i was thinking i could do is either attach the ends of the samsung speakers to the high input of the subs amp therefore powering both the speakers and the sub with the same power source, or have them plugged in seperately and hook the rcas of the 2 to an aftermarket stereo and somehow power that stereo with an outlet. How can i achieve both of them playing music at the same time?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.