Not open for further replies.

Blinkdogo2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
aiken, sc
Item(s) for Sale:

epic 150

Item(s) Description/Condition:

has a VERY accurate digital SPL meter. and digital volt meter , also has peak hold on Db meter

Bass restoration device with frequency and width knob

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I wouldnt spend the funds on that amp if you have no way of knowing it works or not. Id purchase another 4 ch for that kind of money. You just...
One fuse (the 300) goes close to the battery to protect the power wire...then close to the amp you'll add another fuse (whatever size the...
I'm finally getting back into building a system after many years. I figure I'll document what I do. Here's my truck I initially wanted just a...
Has anyone bought/used a pre-fab underseat F150 SuperCrew sub box in a SUPER-CAB? 2015-2020 in particular I know the super crew seats are...
Great amp. Ran on nothing lower than 13.9 volts ever. Adult owned and never abused. Looks: 8 of 10. A few scratches due to being used...

About this thread

Blinkdogo2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Blinkdogo2
aiken, sc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date