Northwest Region entire system stolen tonight

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

It Hertz
10+ year member

Fabricating Personality
tuesday night outside the sweet tomotoes in aurora.

headunit, horns, amps subs everything.

busted out window detroyed center dash and missing lower dash panels with horns attached

Amps and rack.

IDQ10V.3 subs all of it. gone.

All while we were inside eating dinner.

Complete list:

Kenwood DDX812 with KNA-G510 Nav Sat Radio, Video Ipod adapter

Arc Audio FD4150 and 1200.1

Image Dynamics CD1pro Horns and IDQ10V.3 10 inch subs

Audio Control Processor.

Stupid thieves (not that any are all the smart) left the remote form the headunit and the radar detector (which they pooped of the window but did not unplug it left it hanging).

***** to be you man. Alarm system for the win. would have at least heard it happening. Someone must have known your system if they new the horns, weren't they under the dash?

Happened to me too bro, and is ***** hairy monkey balls. For me, I was just about to sell everything so I can get money to upgrade. Sometimes I wish I could of caught them in the act and made them pay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif. And alarm systems can be counter-productive at times, depending on the thief. They play the "boy who called wolf" game sometimes.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

*****, what's bad is I woke up the other night to finding a cheapo phillips head screw driver on the hood of my car. So someone was deffinately trying to getinto my car and unscrew my equipment. I have a car cover now.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
*****, what's bad is I woke up the other night to finding a cheapo phillips head screw driver on the hood of my car. So someone was deffinately trying to getinto my car and unscrew my equipment. I have a car cover now.
just sit your ava in the drivers seat. (thats a rock, right?)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.