Enough power for Perfect 10's?

Participant count
  • Participant list
That amp is a little underpowered for the perfects, but a friend of mine has only 200W RMS per channel to those same subs, and although it isn't incredibly loud, it is very clean.

Fosgate HE2's I think are around that power range.. I am not sure..Cerwin Vega Vega series 10s arent real clean when ported but can be put in a sealed enclosure and sound very nice for around that power range.. wont hurt them anyway..JL Audio W3s, or Image Dynamics IDQ10s.

Mike

I think it will sound good, those spkrs are only rated at 350 w rms so if you wire them to get 300 watts a spkr you will be doing just fine, they also have a very high sensitivty level so that means you dont need as much power to get alot of sound out of them, a very efficiant sub!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.