Enclosure Size Question....

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
I now have a amp thats way stronger then the amps ive been running. the amp i have and will be running is a memphis 4k. now the question i have has to do with the sub box size. Ive always been told that with more power use a smalled enclosure, and less power a bigger use a bigger box. My dilemma is Audioque subs like big boxes.... How would i need to go about my enclosure????? Mine right now is about alittle over 6 cubes after displacement.

Thanks

You would build the enclosure the same as any other time, just don't use the mojo to it's fullest ability.
im not going to right now. but i am going to be rebuilding the sub to handle more power. im talking for future tips.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

smh..................................................
shut up...................................

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.