Enclosure help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zach58

CarAudio.com Newbie
Could someone help me choose the tuning and material of this enclosure? The tuning options are 29-37hz
The subs I have are 12” Skar SDR’s. Amp is a Skar 1500.1D

Attachments

• IMG_8123.png
    IMG_8123.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8122.png
    IMG_8122.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 18
Materials, I'd say 3/4 mdf or a high quality void free plywood. Double up the baffle and/or brace the baffle. I'd say minimum ~1.75cuft (as does Skar). Tuning depends on what you're trying to accomplish. As low as 30hz and maybe as high as 45hz.

Materials, I'd say 3/4 mdf or a high quality void free plywood. Double up the baffle and/or brace the baffle. I'd say minimum ~1.75cuft (as does Skar). Tuning depends on what you're trying to accomplish. As low as 30hz and maybe as high as 45hz.
Great, thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...