enclosure help

the bass bunker is 5/8" MDF...too thin. the Obcon is tuned pretty high.
This box is the correct size, tune and material. it even has 1 1/2" thick double layered baffle and good port area. About the best pre-fab I have seen online.

MSW | Car Audio Stereo, Car Subwoofers, Car Amplifiers and Speakers
I've actually looked at their enclosures. Not bad. But you can get custom for that ya know? Pro-rabbit has an option you might look into. He'll send you the plans and the cut pieces and all you have to do is slap it together. You'd be far better off with that than the Obcon or the SO. Both are crap it looks like. Probably leaks and tuned too high.

After subs are inserted it will be tuned around 36hz
is that for the SO or the obcon?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I've actually looked at their enclosures. Not bad. But you can get custom for that ya know? Pro-rabbit has an option you might look into. He'll send you the plans and the cut pieces and all you have to do is slap it together. You'd be far better off with that than the Obcon or the SO. Both are crap it looks like. Probably leaks and tuned too high.
how much would that set me back?

I don't know exactly. Send him a pm @pro-rabbit He owns his own company. It's called DC Creations and he's a vendor on here. He's a good dude. I've gotten 2 enclosures from him so far and haven't had a single complaint. Tell him what you've got to work with and see if you can work something out.

I don't know exactly. Send him a pm @pro-rabbit He owns his own company. It's called DC Creations and he's a vendor on here. He's a good dude. I've gotten 2 enclosures from him so far and haven't had a single complaint. Tell him what you've got to work with and see if you can work something out.
Cool man thank you. And thanks to everyone else who gave their input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.