Enclosure Help for 2 SA-8s

Participant count
  • Participants list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Well i originally thought about just going with a different sub(s) due to he fact that the 6th order they are in takes up more space in my Caliber hatch then i would like with kiddos sports equipment and what not. I am looking for ideas for enclosure size. I will be going tried and true sub up port back more and likely. I am looking for the best mix of daily and spl that i can get but not competing or nothing just daily banger.

I will have about 1200 or watts on tap depending. I have a 3k but its turned it down due to electrical restraints lol. I was thinking 2.25 cubes net tuned to about 34hz?

Well i originally thought about just going with a different sub(s) due to he fact that the 6th order they are in takes up more space in my Caliber hatch then i would like with kiddos sports equipment and what not. I am looking for ideas for enclosure size. I will be going tried and true sub up port back more and likely. I am looking for the best mix of daily and spl that i can get but not competing or nothing just daily banger.

I will have about 1200 or watts on tap depending. I have a 3k but its turned it down due to electrical restraints lol. I was thinking 2.25 cubes net tuned to about 34hz?

Box seems a little big for 8's, but I'm sure it would sound good on that power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...