Enclosure for SA-15/VVX-15

Sailor Dog
10+ year member

Iowa
hey guys. I dont know which I'm gonna get yet, but my options on subs are either down to the skar vvx (15) or the sa-15 from Sundown.

Sundown reccomends an enclosure tuned to 35hz. should I tune it lower? I listen to a lot of rap, and like the lows. Also, how big should it be for an sa-15? I was thinking 3.2 cubes or so.

As for the skar, I was also thinking a 3.2 cubic foot box, tuned at 32 hz. Is this where I'm going to want my boxes tuned for listening to rap/dubstep? How will the subs respond on the notes around 40hz - 50hz?

if u want some dubstep maybe tune a littler higher in the 30 range i had a box for two 12s tuned to 35 hz and it loved dubstep hit all notes perfect **** idkkkkk 33-34 hz i guess i was gonna tune my box to 30 hz but went with 33 hz last second

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

and if u want something that hits lows better go with the skar never heard the sa but on youtube they seem a little louder lol

Ehh..keep in mind that's the IVX..
He's gonna have to go with the VVX if he wants some real slam that'll keep up with the SA-15.
That is the VVX vvx and custom box for 250 shipped you cant beat that deal bar none, best deal out there

op go with this deal

Single SKAR VVX-10/12/15 Custom Ported Box Package Deal - Car Audio Classifieds

That is the VVX vvx and custom box for 250 shipped you cant beat that deal bar none, best deal out there
op go with this deal

Single SKAR VVX-10/12/15 Custom Ported Box Package Deal - Car Audio Classifieds
I'll be damned. That deal's unbeatable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.