enclosure for coax's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MyFartsStink
10+ year member

my farts stinky they are
My other thread in the speakers section didnt get any attention and I need to know this fast so....

I have really no spot in my doors for speakers, unless I cut a hole, which I dont want to do. I have some polk audio db650 coaxials, and was wondering if I can make some enclosures for these speakeres. If so what would the ideal airspace be?

I sugest learning to fiberglass and making kick panels. Theres plenty of how toos around. As for air space, they NEED next to nothing. If they fit, its probably enough.

I sugest learning to fiberglass and making kick panels. Theres plenty of how toos around. As for air space, they NEED next to nothing. If they fit, its probably enough.
alright well im going to do it. Better to cut some wood than spending alot of my **** time to fiberglass and sand, I hate sanding.

**** I just made these enclosures, and I have two coax's staying up on top of the dash, and the enclosures underneath the front seats, and **** it sounds pretty ****ing good for some coax's off the head unit. I swear it sounds like they are amped. They get really loud without distortion, except on some rap songs with heavy bass. But I played alot of those rock songs that were recomended, and **** the mid bass is crazy. I cant wait till I get a amp for my sub and put that **** in there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.