Enclosure for 18 in sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
Really darn. I was hoping to somehow fit an 18 in there :/ Well that's that! I'm thinking of getting the HDC15 with the either the 1200 or the 2200 but not sure which yet. I don't want to get the 1200 then want to upgrade and have to buy another amp but idk. Decisions, decisions...

Hdc3 will be much better with the 2200.
I'm sure it is but for electrical all I have is the Big 3, yellow top, and all 0 gauge wiring. I don't think my little corolla can handle much past 1500 rms don't you think? hehe

I'm sure it is but for electrical all I have is the Big 3, yellow top, and all 0 gauge wiring. I don't think my little corolla can handle much past 1500 rms don't you think? hehe
Throw a nice rear battery in and you will be okay.

I ran my 2 hdc3s on an AQ3500.

If you want to stay with 1200rms I would look into another subwoofer IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.