Enclosure design for 4 Fi SSD 15s

Participant count
  • Participant list

kurb

CarAudio.com Newbie
hi guys, its my first post I just joined here. I been a member of the stevemeade forums for a minute. I've been looking for someone skilled to -design- an spl enclosure for me for 4 2019 Fi SSD 15s. I have the sub specs and the footprint dimensions it will be in a 2009 tahoe. I got no response over there (same username). Thought I would try over here, like I said over there i'm willing to pay cash for the design. It would be built on my end. Thank you and hello everyone. My first system was 4 Audiobahn 10s with a crossfire BMF1000D amp. 2nd system was a crossfire XT 15 powered by a crossfire VR1000D amp in a 7.4cu box. 3rd system was a crossfire XT 15 in my 97' caddy sts first time went all out only got 1 pic seeing its from about 06.

Current system is 2 Re Audio SEX 15s with Hifonics brutus bxi2010d amp in 8.1 cu box in my 09 tahoe. (this was before it was hooked up, its port back now obvi, and it bangs!)

And this is my new amp just came UPS today Incriminator 40.1 :) I want this powering 4 Fi SSD 15s Dual 1ohm VCs (2019 models with 30mm xmax) wired to .5 ohm with upgraded alternator and 2-3 batteries. This is what I want an enclosure for. I'm looking to use about the same footprint as my current box 39Wx36 but height @ whatever, subs up port back. No problem working smooth bends in the ports I have a friend whos a master craftsman who would be doing the work! Thank you guys for lookin!!

incrimamp.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.